*Please do not attempt to activate your account from a cellular device. Experience has taught us that most cellular devices, regardless of operating system, do not complete the activation steps successfully*
To activate your student account you must first locate the email sent to you by the NWCCD Admissions office with your PIN: You will not be able to activate your account without your PIN.
- Use the Account Activation link for students: https://activation.sheridan.edu/Students/ActivateAccount
- Enter your username and PIN exactly as it appears in your email
- Enter a password with the following credentials:
- at least 12 characters long
- must contain 3 out of 4 of the following requirements
- One UPPER CASE letter
- one lower case letter
- one number
- one special character ($,%,#,etc).
- cannot contain your first name, last name or username.
- Select a security question from list and answer
Upon a successful activation, you must wait at least 30 minutes prior to logging in to allow your sheridan.edu account time to be setup.
If you try to log in too soon, you will see a Microsoft message that your account has been locked. Wait the appropriate amount of time and try again.
If you did not receive your Account Activation email, please contact the Admissions office at (307) 675-0500.