If you are having problems activating your NWCCD account, here are the most common causes:
- The username and PIN do not match what is listed in the email from Admissions
- You entered a space in your username - no spaces!
- Enter the PIN just as it appears - it is case sensitive!
- Are the password credentials in the popup box turning green? Below is what you want to see!
- We have found that writing password out on paper is helpful in meeting the requirements
- You are selecting a password that contains your first name, last name or username - Passwords cannot contain your first name, last name or username
- Trying to activate from a mobile device and it won't work - We recommend using a computer or laptop to activate your account
- You have already activated your account but you don't remember your password - Account activations are only done once, follow the guide for Forgotten password resets to reset your password
- If you've checked all the above but you are still unable to activate your NWCCD account, please call the Admission office at (307) 675-0500.