If you are having problems activating your NWCCD account, here are the most common causes:
- Do not type the "@sheridan.edu" after your username. In the Username box, put only your username (everything before the @ symbol), which is usually your first name and last name, with no capital letter, no periods and no spaces.
- Does your password contain your first name or your last name, or your username? This is not allowed.
- Does your password contain at least 12 characters?
- We find that it helps to write it down and count the characters because it's very easy to miscount the gray dots in the password box as you type your password. This is one of the most common problems.
- Does your password have 3 of the following: upper case letter, lower case letter, special character, number?
*Please do not attempt to activate your account from a cellular device. Experience has taught us that most cellular devices, regardless of operating system, do not complete the activation steps successfully*
If you've checked all the above but you are still unable to activate your NWCCD account, please proceed with creating an
IT Support Ticket or calling the Help Desk @ 307-675-0555