Syncing Outlook Calendar with Zoom
You have the ability to sync your outlook calendar with Zoom, so that you can view your appointments within the Zoom application.
NOTE: you will only see meetings scheduled for the current day. If no other meetings are on your calendar you will get the message that there are ‘No upcoming meetings today’.
- Open up your internet browser and go to https://nwccd.zoom.us and then sign in with your college credentials:
- Select Profile from the menu on the left:
- Find the section labeled ‘Calendar and Contact Integration’ and click on ‘Connect to Calendar and Contact Service’:
- Select Office 365:
- Make sure you check the boxes to Allow Zoom to get calendar events and sync contacts and then press ‘Next’:
- Do not make any changes in this next window as the information is auto populated. Simply click ‘Authorize’:
- You will then be redirected to Microsoft’s sign-in page, type in your sheridan.edu e-mail (email@example.com) and you will then be redirected once more to the sheridan college sign-in page:
- After you have signed in, select ‘Stay Signed In’:
- You should now see, in your Zoom Profile, that your calendar and contact authorization has been completed:
- NOTE: the sync does seem to expire after an unspecified amount of time, so you may have to go back into the NWCCD Zoom Page and simply click ‘Reauthorize’:
- Go back to the Zoom application and you should now see any calendar appointments show up here and if you click upcoming meetings you will see more about upcoming meetings: