You have the ability to add a user in the organization to assign schedule privileges on your behalf. This is ideal if you manage a calendar already for a user and while scheduling a Zoom meeting for that user, they retain all the rights as host of the meetings scheduled in this fashion.
- Open up your internet browser and go to https://nwccd.zoom.us and then sign in with your college credentials:
- Select Settings from the menu on the left:
- There is another menu immediately to the right of this, and in there, select ‘Other’:
- Under the Schedule Privilege section, click on the plus (+) sign next to ‘Assign scheduling privileges to’:
- Enter in the user’s e-mail address that you want to assign the privileges to and then click Assign:
- Note that you can add multiple email addresses by using a comma to separate each address when entered
- More detail can be found here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362803-Scheduling-privilege