- Step by step instructions:
- Navigate to the Account Services page to activate your account.
- You should have received a pin in your personal email you used when applying. If not, please let us know.
- Remember that passwords are case sensitive and make sure your password meets the requirements below:
- It does NOT contain your first or last name, or your username.
- At least 12 characters long and it is case sensitive.
- It must contain 3 out of 4 of the following requirements:
- One UPPER CASE letter, one lower case letter, one number, one special character ($,%,#,etc).
- Within approximately 30 minutes your NWCCD account will synchronize with the institutional portal known as The Hub and you will be able to log in.
- Within 30 minutes your email account will be activated. Log into your email by clicking the "Outlook" link on the main page of The Hub. Enter your email address when prompted.
- (ex. FirstLast@sheridan.edu John Doe ---> firstname.lastname@example.org
*TIP: If you are having problems logging into the portal, slow down and be sure you are typing correctly and that you do not have the caps lock on.
If you still have issues accessing your email account after 24 hours please contact IT support by submitting a support ticket or by calling the ITS Help Desk at (307) 675-0555.
As a student, how do I activate my SHERIDAN.edu account? Print
Created by: Brady Fackrell
Modified on: Fri, 27 Aug, 2021 at 1:19 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.