Step by step instructions:
- Navigate to the Account Services page and activate your account. Remember that passwords are case sensitive and make sure your password meets the requirements below:
* It does NOT contain your first or last name, or your username.
* At least 12 characters long and it is case sensitive. It must contain 3 out of 4 of the following requirements: One UPPER CASE letter, one lower case letter, one number, one special character ($,%,#,etc).
- Within approximately an hour your NWCCD account will synchronize with the Portal at https://mynwccd.sheridan.edu and you will be able to log in.
- Within 24 hours your email account will be activated. Log into your email by clicking the link inside the My Email box in your MyNWCCD portal window. Enter your email address when prompted.
*TIP: If you are having problems logging into the portal, slow down and be sure you are typing correctly and that you do not have the caps lock on.
- If you still have issues accessing your email account after 24 hours please contact IT support by completing this form or by calling the helpdesk at extension 0555 or dial our direct number at 675-0555.