- Canvas defaults to the Dashboard. Which it just might not be on there.
- Select > Courses
- Select All Courses (see if you see the course you might be looking for)
- The instructor you must PUBLISH your course in Canvas or students won't be able to see it (even if the semester has started). Students will not be able to access your courses until they are PUBLISHED. (see below an example)
- If you still don't see the course, contact
- Admissions 307-675-0500 to verify your signed up or
- IT Dept Help Desk - Submit Ticket or call 307-675-0555
- Instructions for instructor on how to publish a course.
Can't see your course in Canvas Print
Modified on: Fri, 27 Aug, 2021 at 12:57 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.